Thursday, May 05, 2005

 
Well, elections results are finally in.
It's my pleasure to announce the following 2005-2006 Tennis League Officers:

President: Matt Sumrall
Vice President: Omon Dibua
Treasurer: Kari Casares
Secretary: Odion Dibua
Committee: Selyna Nunez
Ballboy: Matt Sumrall

Omon had the following to say:
I am glad you voted me to be your vice president and I proudly accpet the position. I promise I will not let you down; I promise I will serve you to the best of my ability, and I guarantee you will not regret it. You know, all my life i have wanted to be the vice president of the tennis league and now I finally get a chance to. I am very happy and excited for the opportunity.

Soda also would like to thank everyone who voted for him, as I'm sure all of the other candidates would like to do as well. It was a great, close election, with VP only winning by a couple of votes. Thanks to all who voted.

Well, we had our last meeting tonight, so thats it for this school year! The men's varsity team is hosting the NCAA National Tennis tournament later in May, go to sports.tamu.edu for ticket info, it'll be some great tennis. There's no official stuff going on over the summer, but if you're going to be in town, I know theres a few other folks that would like to hit. If you're graduating, best of luck to you, its been a pleasure having you out at league. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing all of you next fall!

Matt



<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?