Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 
Hey ya'll (yeah, it's my day to be southern),

Let's see how many times I can use "ya'll". Hope ya'll are having a splendid week so far. For ya'll freshmen, I hope ya'll are enjoying ya'lls first test week here at A&M. Isn't it just exciting? As ya'll know, we officially started the matches on Sunday. A lot of ya'll played ya'lls matches but we had a few that did not show up, or called / e-mailed us saying they could not play on Sunday. Well, ya'll still have to play ya'lls two matches. However, because it is the first week, we are going to give ya'll till next Wednesday (a week from tomorrow) to complete ya'lls two matches. After the first week, it is going to be a lot more strict (or stricter, hehe) and ya'll will have to complete both matches in one week or get penalized. I am still putting together a contact list and the schedules for all the pools and once I have that ready, which should be tomorrow at the latest, I will send it out so that ya'll can call each other and schedule ya'lls matches.

Also, as usual, we have practice tomorrow from 8 to 11pm at the INTRAMURAL courts; the ones right behind the varsity courts. I think that is about it for now. Please try to play your matches, it is very important for the smooth running of the club and for us to come up with a ranking system. I think that's about it for now. Please let me know if I am missing anything (haha). Hope to see ya'll tomorrow. Well, let me reconstruct that; hope ya'll can come to practice tomorrow. I can't really say "I hope to see ya'll" because that would be blatant lying. Nah, just kidding, can't wait. Have a wonderful night / day till then.

I used "ya'll" 18 times on my day to be southern, I am proud.

Odion



<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?