Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 
Hey Lads,

Hope everyone is having a great week so far and enjoying the beautiful weather. I am sorry about the complications from Sunday; it is just kinda hard when nature is messing with you, can't do much about it. Anyways, I am sending this e-mail because I love typing e-mails to huge groups of people. Also, we have practice tomorrow, Wednesday, from 8pm to 11pm at the intramural courts. Try to get there early because the courts are on a first come, first served basis. I hope to see everyone out there; it really makes my day when I do (hehe, pshhhh, sorry I tried really hard to say that with a straight face, or with a straight type ... what a dork, yeah I know). Anyway, have a great day and night and day and evening till then.

Odion



<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?