Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 
Howdy guys and gals. This is the first post of the fall semester. The fightin' Texas Aggie tennis club is about to get in to full swing (I know you guys like the pun)... anyway, we will be having our first meeting of the year at the intramural tennis courts from 8-11 p.m. I hope to see each and every one of you out there, for its gonna be a blast. I know each and every one of us is ready to serve up another year of amazing tennis. No matter what your skill level, you should still come out to the courts and check us out for a smashing good time. Besides the fact that I'm totaly filling this post w/ random tennis terms, I hope you see you all there for our first official sceduled meeting time. We will give you guys more details beforehand so you all know whats going on. Again, hope to see each and every one of you studs there on Wednesday!



<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?